Super simple and delicious snack for kids and adults alike that is gluten, grain, sugar and nut free, how GOOD is that!
- Dried Chickpeas – (about 2 cups)
- 2Tbsp of Macadamia Oil or Coconut Oil in Summer (so it is melted)
- 1tsp cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander seed
- ½ tsp Himalayan Mineral Salt
- 1tsp Coconut Aminos (or Tamari)
1. Soak Chickpeas in water for 24 hours
2. Turn on the oven to 180
3. Prepare the oil and spices, combine together
4. Drain the Chickpeas and top with oil and spices
5. Place in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes stirring every 10 minutes to make sure they bake evenly, they are ready when you can smell them and they are a nice shade of brown without being burnt.